Responsible Beverage Alcohol Service Program
SafeStaff® Responsible Beverage Alcohol Service Program gives Florida's
licensed beverage alcohol vendors the knowledge, confidence and resources
to anticipate and react successfully and responsibly when serving beverage
Who Uses It
The SafeStaff® Responsible Beverage Alcohol Service Program is used
by restaurant managers, bar/night club owners, convenience store managers
and all customer contact employees of licensed beverage alcohol vendors
How To Qualify
Check if you qualify as a Florida Responsible Vendor pursuant
to Florida Statute 561.701.
What It Does
The SafeStaff® Responsible Beverage Alcohol Service Training Program:
- teaches establishments how to become a Responsible Vendor in compliance
with the Florida Responsible Vendor Act, Florida Statute (F.S.) 561.701-706
- illustrates proper techniques of responsible beverage alcohol service
- educates employees on alcohol's effects on the body
- informs operators how local city and county ordinances can affect
- helps reduce liquor liability risk
- promotes a safe and healthy business through responsible principles
Full Service on Premise training.
For More Information
Call 866-372-SAFE (7233).